Divine Recruitment

Discussion in 'Faction Recruitment' started by Skripa4, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Skripa4

Skripa4 New Member

Introduction

Hello friends of the best faction server, this is the official recruitment thread for Divine Faction, at OriginMC! Our faction is in need of capable players that possess talents of: Engineering and constructing, Fight and rule the pvp arenas, or finding weaknesses in defenses and plundering the victims!

Please note: We are currently recruiting for DivineII. The main faction (Divine) is full. If you want to be a part of our faction later on, you going to have to start at DivineII.

About Divine
    This faction was created 6th of June 2015. We are a powerful and prosperous faction, evergrowing, expanding and building new bases.

What do we have for you? We have money making farms and storage rooms, that will get bigger and more money earning as you advance through the ranks. Remember most importantly is that we are, all friends. If you are not ready to make a commitment, this isn’t the best choice for you.

DivineII uses the same teamspeak as Divine. If you are deemed trustworthy by the mods of DivineII, and you want to join Divine. Arrangements will be made. Please notify the owner of your desire to join the main faction, but do not spam.

Rules

Do not dare to mislead fellow faction members!

You are never to think of delivering misfortune to the citizens of Divine.

Must respect elders!

Obey commands.

Play a minimum of 2 hours a day!

Use skype for chat!

Use TeamSpeak3 for communication!

Dont spam leader for promotion, you must earn it! Every moderator must agree on your promotion.

Staff
    • Goo997 - owner
    • Skripa4 - mod
    • GRod/killermonkeyz - owner of DivineII
    • xXUrToBadXx - mod
    • DisputePvP_ - mod
    • turkixxxgamer - mod
    Recruitment form
    Please be honest in your recruitment form, if not it may result in a ban from ever joining this faction. Even if it turns up later on.

1. IGN ( In Game Name):

2. Age:

3. Your current OriginMC rank:

4. Any other donations to server?:

5. Previous factions:

6. How long have you been playing factions?:

7. Current /ontime:

8. Time playing on this server:

9. Timezone you are located in:

10. TeamSpeak3 and Skype availability (Required):
    11. Skype (login):

12. Game Profession (Builder, PVPer, or Raider):

13. *Base Building (1-10):

14. *PVPing (1-10):

15. *Raiding (1-10):

16. Why would you like to join our faction and not others?:

17. Tell us little about yourself as a person:

18. Why do you want to join our faction?

* Be honest, we will check the rating you gave yourself.

Example:

1. IGN ( In Game Name): Skripa4

2. Age: 15

3. Your current OriginMC rank: Overlord

4. Any other donations to server?: No

5. Previous factions: None, that are on this server

6. How long have you been playing factions?: Just over a year

7. Current ontime (type in-game /ontime): Today: 6 hours; This week: 7 hours 30 mins; This Month: 2 days 17 hours; Total 5 days 2 hours

8. Time playing on this server: Approximately a year

9. Timezone you are located in: Currently on holidays, UTC/GMT +5 hours. Usually UTC/GMT +10 hours

10. TeamSpeak3 and Skype availability (Required): Both are available
    11. Skype (login): michael_i_n

12. Game Profession (Builder, PVPer, or Raider): Builder

13. Base Building: 8

14. PVPing: 5

15. Raiding: 4 (trying to improve)

16. Why would you like to join our faction and not others?: I heard a lot about this faction. It’s a very friendly faction and it would help me learn and enjoy the game. I don’t think others would offer me as much attention and help.

17. Tell us little about yourself as a person: Friendly and like to help out. Also like to mess with people and enjoy company when playing.

18. Why do you want to join our faction?: To gain more friends, learn more about the how’s and do’s of the game, and I simply like to have company of the people I know, and trust.

For any questions please PM (private message) me!

#1 Skripa4, Jun 28, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2015
    Skripach, GRod and goo997 like this.
  2. cameron

cameron Member

Guys this is a Great faction come and join the fun!!

3. Firedestroyer39

Firedestroyer39 New Member

1. firedestroyer39
    2. 12
    3.None
    4.No
    5.Luff, Missing -Temp fac
    6.3 years
    7. I couldnt upload it heres the details : Today: 1hour This week: 1hour This month: 1 hour Total : 1 hour 9 min
    8.1 hour
    9.Est Us
    10.Both
    11. Builder & Pvper but i like raiding :)
    12. Base Building: 8.5
    13.Pvping: 7
    14.Raiding:6.5 i know basic cannons (lein and trying to make tunnelers)
    15.You look like an experienced faction with a good build with all these different skilled players and hybrids and not many people do that, that i have seen when ive been playing factions.
    16.Im friendly always willing to help even though im young i watched plenty of youtube videos on how to build really good bases. On vortex which i dont play anymore i built 6 walls in a few hours so we wouldnt get raided. (Lava doesnt Flow)
    17. Ive seen you guys online alot, good mix, good workers/raiders/pvpers. Overall i good faction to come.
    Msg me on origin if i can join <3

4. Skripa4

Skripa4 New Member

Sorry, denied.

5. Legoscape

Legoscape New Member

1:Legoscape

2:Age:17

3:Noobling

4:Yes

5:9001

6:1-1.5 years

7: Cannot post screen shot 6/29/15

8:1 hour and 30 minutes

9:Eastern Daylight Time

10:Both

11:Splunker, Redstoner (depends on the server tic rate), fighter

12:6

13:8

14:7

15:I need a damn clan that knows what they are doing and not a bunch of headless chickens.Tell us

16:I'm a very revengey person and i do not let someone do something to me without getting it given back 10x time worse

17: I need a clan to start off in the server to Destroy other clans and to get le loots :D

6. yuggyboyt

yuggyboyt 1 Post (better not be a staff app)

1. IGN ( In Game Name): yuggyboy
    2. Age: 16
    3. Your current OriginMC rank: Member looking to get VIP
    4. Any other donations to server?: Currently not
    5. Previous factions: I've mainly been keeping solo, so hopefully I can change that
    6. How long have you been playing factions?: 4 years
    7. Current ontime (Post Screenshot): For some reason it says 0.0 seconds this is probably because of my new laptop.
    8. Time playing on this server: 4-5 hours
    9. Timezone you are located in: UTC+00:00 - UK
    10. Microphone and Skype availability (Required): I use a build in microphone and I will message you my skype if I get accepted
    11. Game Profession (Builder, PVPer, or Raider): Builder - Defences, Auto-brewer, farms ext..
    12. *Base Building (1-10): 8
    13. *PVPing (1-10):6.5
    14. *Raiding (1-10):6.5
    15. Why would you like to join our faction and not others? Firstly, Divine looks like a well organised factions and has got some very good players in it. Also other factions dont care about inviting or offering other players to join, they mostly invite friends only. So I hope I can help the faction become the best by offering time and labour. Also, I see a lot of people arguing on the server whereas I have never seen members for Divine argue, so you must have nice and friendly members.
    16. Tell us little about yourself as a person: Well, i've played on another server fora very long time and had a good donor rank, but I got bored of that server due to it never changing so I am looking for another server and another good faction and I believe I have found the perfect one. I can build leinarcher cannons, basic hybrids and sand stackers. I also am good at building base defences, e.g. water walls, anti-glitch walls, trenches, anti-portal defences. So hopefully I can offer a lot to Divine and also learn from present members
    17. Why do you want to join our faction? In hope to become the best faction and to make good friends.
    Thanks for reading
    -Yuggy

7. GRod

GRod New Member

Sorry legoscape please bring your ontime up

8. Legoscape

Legoscape New Member

I've already got a bigger clan mate bit slow

9. Skripa4

Skripa4 New Member

Accepted, as a result of an interview

10. Skripa4

Skripa4 New Member

Denied.

11. Dane__99

Dane__99 Senior Member

1. IGN ( In Game Name): Dane__99
    3. Your current OriginMC rank: vip
    4. Any other donations to server?: nope
    5. Previous factions: Energy, and my current faction was owner in both
    6. How long have you been playing factions?: 4 years
    7. Current /ontime: 2 days 4 hours
    8. Time playing on this server: Will be more active if I get good fac
    9. Timezone you are located in: CEST
    10. Microphone and Skype availability (Required): yes
    11. Game Profession (Builder, PVPer, or Raider): Raider and pvper, I suck at interiour building
    12. *Base Building (1-10): 10, know any type of defence etc
    13. *PVPing (1-10): 8
    14. *Raiding (1-10): 8
    15. Why would you like to join our faction and not others?: Looks like an active faction and have recruited for other factions but I didnt join or I got denied
    16. Tell us little about yourself as a person: I am decent in raiding, can make 200+ stackers and left shooters but when it comes to reverse hybrid and midair stacking im pready new, I currently have a midair stacker but it only stacks a few sand, and have never tested it on the actual server
    17. Why do you want to join our faction? As I said looks like an active faction I think I could contribute really well to this faction with my pvp and also cannon skills its always nice to have a faction back you up

12. Timyo24

Timyo24 1 Post (better not be a staff app)

• IGN ( In Game Name): Timyo24
    • Your current OriginMC rank: I think 0 i just started
    • Any other donations to server?: Nope
    • Previous factions: None Just joined
    • How long have you been playing factions?: Ive been playing Faction servers for about 2 years now i know how the system works from claiming land to loosing power upon death.
    • Current /ontime: About 3 or 4 hours a day
    • Time playing on this server: about 9 hours
    • Timezone you are located in: EST
    • Microphone and Skype availability (Required): I do have a microphone and skype now i dont like to use skype tho because i always have a fan running in the background and it iwll get annoying to others but yes i do have skype and a microphone ready for use.
    • Game Profession (Builder, PVPer, or Raider): I would honestly say im equal in all group of BUilding Raiding and Pvping But if i had to choose my strongest point it would most likely be Building
    • *Base Building (1-10): 8
    • *PVPing (1-10): 6
    • *Raiding (1-10):8
    • Why would you like to join our faction and not others?: I would like to join this faction because i am tired of joining these little kids factions and them not know what they are doing and get raided or tp some random to there base within seconds and loose everything. i like how legit this faction looks and the way it is set up.
    • Tell us little about yourself as a person: As a person im a pretty good one i never have betrayed a faction in my entire life and i love to play some minecraft and just be serious about it. i Hate nothing more then a bunch of 9 year old that dont take anything serious.
    • Why do you want to join our faction? Because i like the way its set up and how serious you guys are about it.

Dane__99 likes this.
  13. Skripa4

Skripa4 New Member

Accepted

14. Skripa4

Skripa4 New Member

Check conversations, PM me your skype.

15. BasicBailey

BasicBailey New Member

1. IGN ( In Game Name): BasicBailey
    2. Age: 17
    3. Your current OriginMC rank:Hero
    4. Any other donations to server?: Possibly power boost, thinking about it
    5. Previous factions: HoodRats
    6. How long have you been playing factions?: 2 years
    7. Current /ontime:2d
    8. Time playing on this server: 2nd map for me
    9. Timezone you are located in: Central
    10. Microphone and Skype availability (Required):Yes
    11. Game Profession (Builder, PVPer, or Raider):Builder / Grinder
    12. *Base Building (1-10):8
    13. *PVPing (1-10):6
    14. *Raiding (1-10):5
    15. Why would you like to join our faction and not others?: Looking to get close to a group and make friends and have fun along the way
    16. Tell us little about yourself as a person: im a quiet person that is willing to grind / learn more things by the day and get better
    17. Why do you want to join our faction? isnt this the same question as 15?

16. goo997

goo997 New Member

PM me your skype acc

17. WannaBSyndicate

WannaBSyndicate New Member

1. IGN ( In Game Name): Verzez
    3. Your current OriginMC rank: Elite
    4. Any other donations to server?: Gontroller: Warlord Overlord and a god account (all separate obviously)
    5. Previous factions: Xclusiv, Kryptic.
    6. How long have you been playing factions?: 3 Years
    7. Current /ontime: Im a bit inactive right now due to me not having a solid group of people to play factions with but if i were to be exepted im sure i would be much more active
    8. Time playing on this server: 2 Maps 5.0/6.0 and now 7.0
    9. Timezone you are located in: EST
    10. Microphone and Skype availability (Required): Both also i have my own Teamspeak.
    11. Game Profession (Builder, PVPer, or Raider): Pvper/Raider
    12. *Base Building (1-10): 10, i can do whatever is needed
    13. *PVPing (1-10): 7
    14. *Raiding (1-10): 8
    15. Why would you like to join our faction and not others?: Well, im not a new person to factions and i dont want to join a faction that i dont see potential in and looking at forums and your factions activities (raiding/pvping) i feel like i could be a great addition to the faction
    16. Tell us little about yourself as a person: I'm 16 im hardworking and i dont procrastinate if im asked to do somthing i will get it done as soon as i can and i also am very easy to get along with i dont really get angry about things.
    17. Why do you want to join our faction? Like i stated in question number 15 im not new to factions and i dont want to join a facton that i dont see potential in and looking at forums and your factions activities you seem like a very good faction that i would like being a member of.

18. goo997

goo997 New Member

PM me skype username

19. Pagemasters

Pagemasters 1 Post (better not be a staff app)

1. IGN ( In Game Name) Pagemasters
    2. Age:24
    3. Your current OriginMC rank:Hero
    4. Any other donations to server?: spent a decent amount of money on the server
    5. Previous factions:None before except a self made one for base purposes
    6. How long have you been playing factions?:Not very long only a few months, been playing minecraft for a long time
    7. Current /ontime:i usually play about 3-4 hours a day recently screwed up and lost my faction so havnt been playing as much but hopping to join a new faction to continue enjoying this game
    8. Time playing on this server: a month or 2 i would say. this was the first server i played on
    9. Timezone you are located in:Eastern
    10. Microphone and Skype availability (Required): both
    11. Game Profession (Builder, PVPer, or Raider):prefer building but would like to get better at the other 2
    12. *Base Building (1-10):7-8
    13. *PVPing (1-10):2-4
    14. *Raiding (1-10):2-4
    15. Why would you like to join our faction and not others?:this seems like a very nice faction to join where i could learn many fundamentals of factions and be able to grow in my knowledge. I watch alot of videos on how to build proper bases and how to protect your items.
    16. Tell us little about yourself as a person: im a really nice guy and i enjoy making friends which i hope to make in this server. When i play a game i dedicate alot to it such as money and time. I have purchased alot of items from this server and can bring a decent amount of money and items to the Faction
    17. Why do you want to join our faction? It seems like a faction where i could learn alot and help alot. I take criticism well and i learn from mistakes and follow orders very well. if i dont know how to do something i look it up and try to do it correctly.

20. Skripa4

Skripa4 New Member

PM me your Skype