Looking For Faction Looking For Faction

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Spicyyy, Sep 22, 2017.

1. Spicyyy

Spicyyy New Member

IGN: loudpacks (ft0p from last map) (Spicyyy is my main)
    Previous Facs: Badrep on Red (Mod Last Map) + Doom/Trihard (Randy solo fac)

Base Building: 8 (not great with lava defenses)
    Cannoning: 7
    PvP: 8

Looking for a faction that is not full of 12 year old doxers and shit. Not sneak dissing just saying I know alot of factions these days are just a bunch of pre-pubescent squeakers who hack and ddos. I am looking for a fac with semi-mature ppl who are easy to get along with. Please do not let my previous faction prevent you from inviting me, as I really have no personal connection to them as I was only in for one map and we quit very early.

I am a very hard worker on factions. I have lots of free time and am used to building full buffer bases by myself for the most part, so basework will not be an issue.

I have played HCF and pvped in general for a long time, and I consider myself a better than decent pvper.

I do not tend to build my own cannons, but am capable of it. Additionally, I know how cannons work and can help with raids and such.

I am a very loyal factions player. There may be some days I am not on a ton if something is going on IRL, but I am for the most part dependable. I also want to add that I have never insided any faction before in my life, so no need to worry about that.

Summary: Overall good mineman just looking for a faction to play with cause I cant hang as a solo fac. <3

2. Nickoflyers21

Nickoflyers21 Well-Known Member

Didn't you quit pvp after we 1v1ed........ or at least that's what you told me, anyways gl:)

3. AgentPanda_

AgentPanda_ Veteran

4. Spicyyy

Spicyyy New Member

u got a decent size fac? which fac are you from again?

5. fificol

fificol fificol > Zeroing
    Staff Member

6. Nickoflyers21

Nickoflyers21 Well-Known Member

He's from Xclusiv, you probably know some of the players since they where all in badrep for the most part at one point.

7. afcb4ever

afcb4ever Senior Member

No idea what I was saying sorry xd