Rocksolidwolves

Discussion in 'Faction Recruitment' started by PizzaAtYourDoor, Nov 19, 2014.

?

Why did the wolf cross the road?

1. He had ebola.

32 vote(s)
    69.6%
  2. He was chasing the chicken!

14 vote(s)
    30.4%
  1. PizzaAtYourDoor

PizzaAtYourDoor Active Member

Hello, PizzaAtYourDoor here, I am a new player on origin. I originated (get the pun there? haha) from daegonner, and my faction did as well. We feel that this server is competitive enough for us to consider it a home. We are looking to branch out and expand our player base and meet new players from origin to play along side us and dominate servers. We are an experienced faction that has accomplished a lot. We are looking to refresh our members with some new recruits to keep us company and help share the grunt-load of work.

Here is a picture of our old base, 3 days into the map :p
    [​IMG]

How do I get accepted?

~~~~~~~~~~~
    The way we will handle applications is very simple.

1. Fill out an application on here
    2. If your application is accepted we will invite you for a 15 minute interview on our private teamspeak server. If the interview goes well, we will tell you whether you are accepted or not. Please be aware that we expect the most effort out of you guys as we want to see how dedicated you are even in your writing.

We hope to accomplish great things and hope to reach out to the community on joining us and trusting us that we know how to be successful.

What We are Looking For:

We are looking for Experienced PvPers, Cannoners, and builders to help us with base work, cannoning, and pvping.

Application:

IGN:

To earn base access, we need to see how active you are and how much work you put in, are you okay with that?

Do you have Skype and Teamspeak? If not why do you not have them?

What are your best skills?

How long have you been playing this style of faction servers?

PvP Skills 1-10:

Cannoning Skills 1-10:

You will be asked to help build walls and help with faction needs. Everything will be organized and planned out. Are you okay with this?

Do you understand why walls are important? If so, tell why:

Why do you want to join us?

How many secure alts do you have?

What time zone and country are you in?

Lastly tell us about yourself:

Thanks, and please remember be as detailed as possible.

#1 PizzaAtYourDoor, Nov 19, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2014
    IsaacAbrahamson likes this.
  2. mr_bkninja

mr_bkninja Veteran

IGN: Mr_bkninja

Do you have Skype and Teamspeak? If not why do you not have them? yes I do

What are your best skills? Pvping and genning walls.

How long have you been playing this style of faction servers? 1-2 years? Idk lost count.

PvP Skills 1-10: 8

Cannoning Skills 1-10: 7

You will be asked to help build walls and help with faction needs. Everything will be organized and planned out. Are you okay with this? Yes, I like doing walls and other things. Making a base is probably my favorite part of factions.

Do you understand why walls are important? If so, tell why: walls are what protect pretty much everything you own. With our walls people could just walk right into your base.

How many secure alts do you have? 2

What time zone and country are you in? EST USA

Lastly tell us about yourself: I play soccer very often but I am about to end my season. It will give me a TON more time on origin. I have been playing this server since 3/4 into 3.0. I am very known throughout the community and don't see myself leaving anytime soon. :)

3. PizzaAtYourDoor

accepted, please pm me w/ your skype.

4. Paralyzing

Paralyzing Active Member

gay gay gay gay

5. PizzaAtYourDoor

Denied.

6. islander98

islander98 Well-Known Member

I'll give Ya a diamond if you let me join. ;)

7. mr_bkninja

mr_bkninja Veteran

Play on the blue server slave

8. islander98

islander98 Well-Known Member

Nu

9. Ewokbuns

Ewokbuns Well-Known Member

Application:

IGN: Ewokbuns.

Do you have Skype and Teamspeak? If not why do you not have them? Yes, I would be glad to use them to communicate. I have my own Teamspeak server if needed aswell. :)

What are your best skills? I mostly pvp. I have a Youtube channel and record a lot. I can do other things too. I have a rough idea on how to cannon. I learned mostly from my old faction. (Vital.) I also know alot of base defenses. For example: Pancakes, Regen Cuts, How to gen walls, Pillars, Filters, and would have no problem adding these to the base.

How long have you been playing this style of faction servers? I've been playing OriginMC since the middle of 2.0. However, I've been playing factions since Wanted was pretty big. I believe I played before that even on a server named Frostcast Network. It used to be huge, now it's dead.

PvP Skills 1-10: I'd say a 7. Especially if I'm being compared to the top pvpers on this server like; Trenzlyte (God), Gang_, Dude, Alex, etc.

Cannoning Skills 1-10: A solid 6. I can cannon with a basic Lein, however I know many different cannon designs. Reverse Lein, Mayo, AC130 (Which doesn't work on this server.)

You will be asked to help build walls and help with faction needs. Everything will be organized and planned out. Are you okay with this? I like it better that way. And definitely, my last faction (Vital), we had 90+ walls on each side/ Also, we had 20+ Obsidian walls covering our Spawner area.

Do you understand why walls are important? If so, tell why: Okay. so yeah, walls are important. Why? Walls basically create a buffer between your base, and the enemies cannon. If you have no walls, they can get in with like two shots. Having over a hundred walls will prevent a lot of people from cannoning in, it also gives you the time to fight them off. Whether they run out of TnT while raiding you, simply give up, or you fight them off, walls are very good for faction bases. Aswell as walls, you need corner defenses. Sand or Gravel pillars are the best kind.

How many secure alts do you have? Two, however I can acquire more if needed.

What time zone and country are you in? United States, EST.

Lastly tell us about yourself: I'm 17, and love gaming. I go to school and work part time. I work at a grocery store. I have alittle money to throw around because of that. But as I said, I love gaming, always have. I've been gaming since I was a little one. I had the Gameboy color with Pokemon Crystal. I then moved onto the PS1, and I've grew passionate about it ever since. I started playing Minecraft around the last Beta update. My friend had told me about the game. At the time I played Call of Duty. I got Minecraft and fell in love with it. I started playing factions a few months after that. The plugin just came out and servers with it where getting big. Instead of factions, we called it "Castles." That's because cannoning wasn't around. My friends and I had this huge castle. All made out of cobblestone. Anyways, when cannoning came around, factions became huge. Those where the days when a water covered base was un-raidable. Looking back on it, factions has come a long way. I then took a break from Minecraft. I played a lot of Counter Striker GO, Dota 2, Rust, and DayZ. I started getting back into Minecraft around spring time. I found origin early June, and have been playing on here ever since.

10. PizzaAtYourDoor

Accepted

11. McWallsGamer

McWallsGamer New Member

Pizza are you guys going to play on red or blue?

12. McWallsGamer

McWallsGamer New Member

Ign : McWallsGamer

Do you have Skype and Teamspeak? If not why do you not have them? I have both skype and teamspeak

What are your best skills? I am a very good pvper before I left daegonner I was probably in the top 10 I could beat bradybunches, buzzard, imhonor, buzzard, sometimes silent, and other improbably forgot to mention. I'm also very patient and like base work, so I will work on the base whenever it needs to be worked on. I also know gen walls EFFICIENTLY and know the positive and negative of almost all the base defenses.

How long have you been playing this style of faction servers? I recently left daegonner due to the fact that it was boring and all my friends left. I played daegonner for about 1 year.

PvP Skills 1-10: I'd give myself an 8 because that's what I probably was on daegonner and based on what people have told me the pvp on this server isn't much harder.

Cannoning Skills 1-10: Im probably a 4 because I'm pretty shit at cannoning... All I can do is make a lein, reverse hybrid, and some other stuff.

You will be asked to help build walls and help with faction needs. Everything will be organized and planned out. Are you okay with this? I am a patient person who like building anything wether it be making walls or build a grinder, so yes I am okay with this.

Do you understand why walls are important? If so, tell why: Without walls your base would be spilt in two seconds. I understand that you need walls to have a chance at defending your base. I also understand that no base is unraidible and walls are only in place to slow the raider/cannoner down so members of the faction who live in that base can get on and attack the raiders or take here stuff out of the base.

How many secure alts do you have? Three private alts.

What time zone and country are you in? United States, EST

Lastly tell us about yourself: I'm a 13 year old kid who LOVES hockey and plays it basically everyday. I also take school seriously since that's what is going to determine my future. Even though it might seem like my schedule is full and I don't have time to play games that's not true at all. I somehow manage to play at least 2 hours every day and 4-6 on the weekends.

P.S. I don't know if angryigor is still in RSW or if he plays any more but he said he would invite me if RSW got raided and had to make a new base, reset, or new server. :)

13. PizzaAtYourDoor

Accepted so long as you can be active on Skype

14. filippk

filippk Addict

you accepted ewokbuns. good luck xd

15. mr_bkninja

mr_bkninja Veteran

It all depends on the people Ewokbuns is around. Everyone loved him until he went to Vital. With Vital gone now he has been getting better. It's like rehab :p

16. filippk

filippk Addict

he is a virus.

17. PizzaAtYourDoor

He's pretty nice he knows what's up. Just cause he was in a good faction doesnt mean you need to go hard on him

18. McWallsGamer

McWallsGamer New Member

Thx

19. AngryIgor

AngryIgor New Member

20. Edencake505

Edencake505 Addict

IGN: edencake505

DO YOU HAVE SKYPE OR TS? IF NOT WHY DO YOU NOT HAVE IT? Well.. Yes. Need to upgrade my mic, so probably won't be a while before I'll be able to skype.

WHAT ARE YOUR BEST SKILLS: I'd probably be best at, PvP and Factions in general. PvP Skill: 7.5/10

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING THIS STYLE OF FACTIONS?: Wow... I'd say probably 1 year and a half? I transfered to Origin right after WantedPvP fell apart, and I've been playing ever since :)

PVP SKILLS: 7.5/10

CANNONING SKILLS: 5.5/10

WILL I BE OK WITH HELPING? Hell ya.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHY WALLS ARE IMPORTANT: This is kinda a dumb question..... of course. If you don't have walls, you can hybrid it in just a few shots. Walls are important to protect the base and keep from being closer to unraidable. I know how to make walls very easily, by genning cobblestone. I'm not a big fan of the whole "We don't need walls people won't find our base!" I've heard that from many past factions, and it's quite annoying.

WHY I WANT TO JOIN: Well, I've been looking for a good active fac that doesn't treat me like shit. I really want a fac that is active, non-nooby, and overall, strategic. I've spent most of the time in a loner fac or in Wilderness (the faction). This faction I hope I might have a chance in. I love working with people, though I haven't gotten the chance to. :)

DO I HAVE ANY SECURE ALTS: Currently, no. Getting one in December. I'll PM you what the IGN will be. (don't want anyone stealing account name)

WHAT COUNTRY ARE YOU IN: USA, Timezone EST

A LITTLE ABOUT MYSELF: I'm considered to be a veteran on origin to some people. I've been playing on this server for forever, and I have always loved this server. And this is a common question people ask in recruitment threads, I am rank VIP. I might be soon upgrading to elite, (its annoying to have people fix my armor) and I am pretty rich, P4 wise, and in general. I'll admit, I'm not the best money maker. I do know how to make farms, grinders, and all of the sorts. And if you want to test my PvP skills we can 1v1 on Kohi

Hope you took time to consider! -edencake505