Season 6 Changes

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Cobra_PvP, Jan 4, 2018.

1. Cobra_PvP

Cobra_PvP Member

-Nerf Ranks (mostly the higher ones)
    -combine the servers for more player base
    -Add more koths
    -Enforce the rules
    -nerf the spawner economy and buff the farming economy to help the smaller factions
    -Add /warp halo
    -ban double shot cannons
    -get rid of the redstone checkboxes
    -make gen buckets more expensive
    -add trades
    -add more custom enchants
    -don't start off with full power at the start of the map
    -make the tnt enabled in 5 days instead of 7 to make people work harder
    -Factions can only have one ally and no truces
    -add faction chests (I'm not sure if there are but if there isn't, then add them)
    -add more faction upgrades, and make the current ones more expensive
    -add a faction bank
    -for people to buy faction upgrades people will need to put money in there faction balance to buy them
    -make castle 100points every 1h and 30m
    -Encourage coinflips buy putting random rewards in the coinflips when people win
    -make a event where factions will have he opportunity to slay and ender dragon, multiple factions will be in an end arena with an ender dragon and for whoever slays the ender dragon get a reward for their faction. The event will take place once a week
    -make obsidian make after 6 hits of tnt
    -nerf bedrock regen and health
    -at the start of the map, make a cooldown on using ranks, for people who have more than one
    -make hoppers more affordable, which will go with the nerfed economy
    -make gapple cooldowns longer
    -make an event called "Archer Vendetta" where a team of 6 gets put into an arena and tries to eliminate the other team, the team who eliminates the other team gets a prize (the name is pretty much self explanatory)
    -increase the time for beacon stars to be collected
    -make potions more expensive to increase the amount of people brewing
    -make 3 tiers of gen buckets and every tier has a different block count. Basically tier 1 will have 100 blocks and tier 2 will have 200 and tier 3 will have 300 and each tier will be more expensive
    -make a fee to putting items in AH because a lot of people like to put things for outrageous prices or something in AH as a joke or anything for basically no value. A fee of $500 is not too much to ask
    -buff the selling prices of mellons, pumpkins, carrots, potatoes, wheat ECT. Basically all the hand farmed and planted crops to boost the amount of people farming
    -no custom biomes at all ( I know there wasn't any custom biomes this map but I'm just saying in general not to implement them)
    -take out the Last Man Standing event, it is a good way to have fun but a waste of time to the community and doesn't give good rewards, but if you want to keep it then just buff the rewards
    -unban everyone ever banned including for dox threats, except for charge backed goods
    -increase the price of crates in the store and buff the rewards as well, especially the common crates so people will be encouraged to stay online
    -Add another world to the origin community where corners are allowed to be claimed, but they are only able to claim it if their faction has 20 people or more in their faction
    -25 people will allowed to be in each faction(I don't know how many are allowed now, I think its 20 regularly but if not make it 25)
    -Add /pets and pets can be able for purchase in /petshop, pets will be able to be purchased and used in combat, this will make it harder to knock koth and this will discourage teaming when not allied. every person is limited to 2 per person and 6 per koth participants
    -add another event where a team of 6 face off in a battle to get to the other side of the battlefield, 4 people on the ground 2 in the lookout towers, one person will be appointed the runner and the rest defend the runner. The battlefield be rigged with traps and obstacles that he/she have to pass in order to get to the enemies side. whoevers runner gets to the other side first wins the match. the lookout towers will have an invisible barrier between each other so they cant kill each other.(sorry for the long explanation)
    -get rid of crate keys and give the individual chest where when you place it down it randomizes the prizes and then you get whatever the randomizer lands on(like the good ol. days)
    -add the purchase of fireworks in the shop
    -to get raid claims the first 9 chunks of your raid claim will be free giving you a 3x3 raid claim, and use them however you please but for any additional raid claims you will need to buy them with your faction balance. (1k a chunk?)
    -add permanent faction upgrades like perma speed 2 and perma regen 2, no perma strength or fire res so you will have to actually drink potions while pvping but this will take some of the load off, keep in mind the faction upgrades will be very expensive, 8 mil for perma speed 2 and 10 mil for perma regen. (the prices seem outrageous but it will be worth it when you make the purchase.
    - buff the rewards in wars and allow people with legend rank and up to start wars, and the higher up rank you are, the less money it will cost to start one.
    -buff the durability of slabs to encourage their usage, a lot of people don't use them anymore because they don't defend a base well with the current cannon tech that is out their, but making slabs have more durability will be a good addition to origin
    -No regen walls. Period.
    -Have a cap on faction warps
    -Add more opportunity to get mcmmo credits
    -get rid of swords, axes and bows skills

Those are all the ideas I've had so far, please give me your feedback on the flaws in my ideas, if they are bad tell me why and if you have any questions I'll answer
    @Aigar

2. xX_APOC_Xx

xX_APOC_Xx BadRep

what’s the point

3. StabbingBabies

StabbingBabies Active Member

Cant be botherd to read it all

4. xX_APOC_Xx

xX_APOC_Xx BadRep

Nerf Ranks (mostly the higher ones) - fuck off do you want the server to die?
    -combine the servers for more player base - yes
    -Add more koths - yes
    -Enforce the rules - yes
    -nerf the spawner economy and buff the farming economy to help the smaller factions -how about just buff farming economy
    -Add /warp halo - yes
    -ban double shot cannons - yes
    -get rid of the redstone checkboxes -yes
    -make gen buckets more expensive - fuck off
    -add trades -no
    -add more custom enchants - yes
    -don't start off with full power at the start of the map - fuck off
    -make the tnt enabled in 5 days instead of 7 to make people work harder - fuck off
    -Factions can only have one ally and no truces -fuck off
    -add faction chests (I'm not sure if there are but if there isn't, then add them) - yes
    -add more faction upgrades, and make the current ones more expensive - yes / fuck off
    -add a faction bank - yes
    -for people to buy faction upgrades people will need to put money in there faction balance to buy them - what no
    -make castle 100points every 1h and 30m - no
    -Encourage coinflips buy putting random rewards in the coinflips when people win - no
    -make a event where factions will have he opportunity to slay and ender dragon, multiple factions will be in an end arena with an ender dragon and for whoever slays the ender dragon get a reward for their faction. The event will take place once a week - yes
    -make obsidian make after 6 hits of tnt - break* no
    -nerf bedrock regen and health - FUCK OFF
    -at the start of the map, make a cooldown on using ranks, for people who have more than one - FUCK OFF NO
    -make hoppers more affordable, which will go with the nerfed economy - yes
    -make gapple cooldowns longer - fuck off
    -make an event called "Archer Vendetta" where a team of 6 gets put into an arena and tries to eliminate the other team, the team who eliminates the other team gets a prize (the name is pretty much self explanatory) - yes
    -increase the time for beacon stars to be collected - no
    -make potions more expensive to increase the amount of people brewing - yes
    -make 3 tiers of gen buckets and every tier has a different block count. Basically tier 1 will have 100 blocks and tier 2 will have 200 and tier 3 will have 300 and each tier will be more expensive - NO
    -make a fee to putting items in AH because a lot of people like to put things for outrageous prices or something in AH as a joke or anything for basically no value. A fee of $500 is not too much to ask - no
    -buff the selling prices of mellons, pumpkins, carrots, potatoes, wheat ECT. Basically all the hand farmed and planted crops to boost the amount of people farming - FUCK YES
    -no custom biomes at all ( I know there wasn't any custom biomes this map but I'm just saying in general not to implement them) - no
    -take out the Last Man Standing event, it is a good way to have fun but a waste of time to the community and doesn't give good rewards, but if you want to keep it then just buff the rewards - no
    -unban everyone ever banned including for dox threats, except for charge backed goods - WHAT THE FUCK NO
    -increase the price of crates in the store and buff the rewards as well, especially the common crates so people will be encouraged to stay online - no
    -Add another world to the origin community where corners are allowed to be claimed, but they are only able to claim it if their faction has 20 people or more in their faction - what no
    -25 people will allowed to be in each faction(I don't know how many are allowed now, I think its 20 regularly but if not make it 25) - no
    -Add /pets and pets can be able for purchase in /petshop, pets will be able to be purchased and used in combat, this will make it harder to knock koth and this will discourage teaming when not allied. every person is limited to 2 per person and 6 per koth participants - interesting yes
    -add another event where a team of 6 face off in a battle to get to the other side of the battlefield, 4 people on the ground 2 in the lookout towers, one person will be appointed the runner and the rest defend the runner. The battlefield be rigged with traps and obstacles that he/she have to pass in order to get to the enemies side. whoevers runner gets to the other side first wins the match. the lookout towers will have an invisible barrier between each other so they cant kill each other.(sorry for the long explanation) uh sure
    -get rid of crate keys and give the individual chest where when you place it down it randomizes the prizes and then you get whatever the randomizer lands on(like the good ol. days) - BOTH
    -add the purchase of fireworks in the shop - yes
    -to get raid claims the first 9 chunks of your raid claim will be free giving you a 3x3 raid claim, and use them however you please but for any additional raid claims you will need to buy them with your faction balance. (1k a chunk?) no
    -add permanent faction upgrades like perma speed 2 and perma regen 2, no perma strength or fire res so you will have to actually drink potions while pvping but this will take some of the load off, keep in mind the faction upgrades will be very expensive, 8 mil for perma speed 2 and 10 mil for perma regen. (the prices seem outrageous but it will be worth it when you make the purchase. yes
    - buff the rewards in wars and allow people with legend rank and up to start wars, and the higher up rank you are, the less money it will cost to start one. no
    -buff the durability of slabs to encourage their usage, a lot of people don't use them anymore because they don't defend a base well with the current cannon tech that is out their, but making slabs have more durability will be a good addition to origin yes
    -No regen walls. Period. yes
    -Have a cap on faction warps -no
    -Add more opportunity to get mcmmo credits - yes
    -get rid of swords, axes and bows skills - fuck off no

Some I like, some I don’t. As with most of the ones I like, they seem way too hard to make.

Gibby likes this.
  5. Zeroing

Zeroing staff memeber

This would work if we had players

6. Memo

Memo Master

what are those? not seen so many in so long i forgot what those were :/

Aleppo likes this.
  7. Zeroing

Zeroing staff memeber

i dont know maybe minelink has them @Mac1423

Memo likes this.
  8. Jasper3012

-Nerf Ranks (mostly the higher ones) -1
    -combine the servers for more player base +1
    -Add more koths -1
    -Enforce the rules idc
    -nerf the spawner economy and buff the farming economy to help the smaller factions -1
    -Add /warp halo +1
    -ban double shot cannons -1
    -get rid of the redstone checkboxes +1
    -make gen buckets more expensive -1, lol why the fuck?
    -add trades -1
    -add more custom enchants -1
    -don't start off with full power at the start of the map -1, what the fuck?
    -make the tnt enabled in 5 days instead of 7 to make people work harder -1
    -Factions can only have one ally and no truces -1
    -add faction chests (I'm not sure if there are but if there isn't, then add them) already there idiot
    -add more faction upgrades, and make the current ones more expensive idc
    -add a faction bank +1
    -for people to buy faction upgrades people will need to put money in there faction balance to buy them idc
    -make castle 100points every 1h and 30m -1
    -Encourage coinflips buy putting random rewards in the coinflips when people win idc
    -make a event where factions will have he opportunity to slay and ender dragon, multiple factions will be in an end arena with an ender dragon and for whoever slays the ender dragon get a reward for their faction. The event will take place once a week idc
    -make obsidian make after 6 hits of tnt +1
    -nerf bedrock regen and health +1
    -at the start of the map, make a cooldown on using ranks, for people who have more than one -1
    -make hoppers more affordable, which will go with the nerfed economy +1
    -make gapple cooldowns longer +1
    -make an event called "Archer Vendetta" where a team of 6 gets put into an arena and tries to eliminate the other team, the team who eliminates the other team gets a prize (the name is pretty much self explanatory) idc
    -increase the time for beacon stars to be collected +1
    -make potions more expensive to increase the amount of people brewing -1
    -make 3 tiers of gen buckets and every tier has a different block count. Basically tier 1 will have 100 blocks and tier 2 will have 200 and tier 3 will have 300 and each tier will be more expensive -1
    -make a fee to putting items in AH because a lot of people like to put things for outrageous prices or something in AH as a joke or anything for basically no value. A fee of $500 is not too much to ask -1
    -buff the selling prices of mellons, pumpkins, carrots, potatoes, wheat ECT. Basically all the hand farmed and planted crops to boost the amount of people farming just get other means of getting money, farming is boring
    -no custom biomes at all ( I know there wasn't any custom biomes this map but I'm just saying in general not to implement them) +1
    -take out the Last Man Standing event, it is a good way to have fun but a waste of time to the community and doesn't give good rewards, but if you want to keep it then just buff the rewards -1
    -unban everyone ever banned including for dox threats, except for charge backed goods +1, unban ppl for dox and chargeback aswell
    -increase the price of crates in the store and buff the rewards as well, especially the common crates so people will be encouraged to stay online +1
    -Add another world to the origin community where corners are allowed to be claimed, but they are only able to claim it if their faction has 20 people or more in their faction -1 horrible idea
    -25 people will allowed to be in each faction(I don't know how many are allowed now, I think its 20 regularly but if not make it 25) idc
    -Add /pets and pets can be able for purchase in /petshop, pets will be able to be purchased and used in combat, this will make it harder to knock koth and this will discourage teaming when not allied. every person is limited to 2 per person and 6 per koth participants -1
    -add another event where a team of 6 face off in a battle to get to the other side of the battlefield, 4 people on the ground 2 in the lookout towers, one person will be appointed the runner and the rest defend the runner. The battlefield be rigged with traps and obstacles that he/she have to pass in order to get to the enemies side. whoevers runner gets to the other side first wins the match. the lookout towers will have an invisible barrier between each other so they cant kill each other.(sorry for the long explanation) idc
    -get rid of crate keys and give the individual chest where when you place it down it randomizes the prizes and then you get whatever the randomizer lands on(like the good ol. days) idc
    -add the purchase of fireworks in the shop idc
    -to get raid claims the first 9 chunks of your raid claim will be free giving you a 3x3 raid claim, and use them however you please but for any additional raid claims you will need to buy them with your faction balance. (1k a chunk?) -1, horrible fucking idea lmfao
    -add permanent faction upgrades like perma speed 2 and perma regen 2, no perma strength or fire res so you will have to actually drink potions while pvping but this will take some of the load off, keep in mind the faction upgrades will be very expensive, 8 mil for perma speed 2 and 10 mil for perma regen. (the prices seem outrageous but it will be worth it when you make the purchase. -1
    - buff the rewards in wars and allow people with legend rank and up to start wars, and the higher up rank you are, the less money it will cost to start one. +1
    -buff the durability of slabs to encourage their usage, a lot of people don't use them anymore because they don't defend a base well with the current cannon tech that is out their, but making slabs have more durability will be a good addition to origin -1
    -No regen walls. Period. idc
    -Have a cap on faction warps -1
    -Add more opportunity to get mcmmo credits -1
    -get rid of swords, axes and bows skills -1

#8 Jasper3012, Jan 5, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2018
  9. Zeroing

Zeroing staff memeber

You say reduce tnt grace at the beginning but you also talk about increasing genbucket price, do you want your base to be finished?

10. Cobra_PvP

Cobra_PvP Member

no, I just don't want sweaty people finishing their base the first 3 days. That way it will make the server harder because right now the server is really easy

11. Cobra_PvP

Cobra_PvP Member

if you cared about the server and wanting to make it better and more fun, then I don't think you should be playing this server.

12. Cobra_PvP

Cobra_PvP Member

Thanks you for your feedback

13. Cobra_PvP

Cobra_PvP Member

you don't care about many things unless it involves raiding

Hi Im Kenny likes this.
  14. Mac1423

Mac1423 Member

aigar takes players away not bring them, if only he had the time to look over suggestion posts :/

Zeroing likes this.
  15. Zeroing

Zeroing staff memeber

making the server hard will deter players

16. Constrained

Constrained Veteran

17. afcb4ever

afcb4ever Active Member

Are people not able to just reply to the other 8 reset suggestion posts ?

18. Jasper3012

Did you even go through my reply

19. afcb4ever

afcb4ever Active Member

instead of suggesting new shit. just give up.

20. Skq

Skq Active Member

Ya let me just pay for ranks to only find out I can't use all my kits at once because you don't think it's fair, piss off