Svendevries's Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by LiquidSven, Dec 26, 2018.

1. LiquidSven

LiquidSven New Member

Minecraft Username?
    SvendeVries

Age?

Time Zone/Country?
    the Netherlands.

Do you have a microphone and use Discord?
    Yes

When did you first join the server?
    A couple of weeks ago.

Which server do you mainly play?
    Blue

Ontime?
    Not too long, but i am planning on playing much, much more.

Have you been previously banned or muted? If so, explain why.
    No, I haven't been banned or muted previously.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If so, elaborate and provide proof.
    A while ago I’ve been a Moderator/Administrator in few little servers. These servers are now down/offline.

Why have you decided to apply for staff?
    I think I should become a Moderator because I enjoy playing on OriginMC and would like to help the server in any way. This Moderator position would be beneficial to me as I would like to acquire responsibilities on the server or forum and to help the OriginMC community with any queries.
    I have the confidence and communication skills to take part in this position and am aware of the various responsibilities that comes with being a Moderator. Although I may come out as a bit strong that is because I stand up for what I believe is right and not what is wrong. I have integrity and honesty, grant that I may make mistakes along the way, I am human after all. If there is a problem with a certain player I will make sure to see it from there point of view instead of giving my opinion straight away on how I think this person should handle their issue.

What will you do if you are given staff?
    I like to help the community because it makes me feel great. It makes me feel as if I’ve done my job right as a community member. So I'd help the community/server, so the server stays clean and fair. And nobody hacks or is being inpolite/disrespectful.

Have you made any previous applications in the past for our server?
    No, I didn't. And this is the first time I am doing an application for a bigger server.

Do you fully understand Origin's rules?
    Yes

I have some past experience with being a Moderator/Administrator, and I've had my own little server. (And was a Builder on my own server, and my buildings got a lot of compliments).

2. fificol

fificol fificol > Zeroing
    Staff Member

3. Zeroing

Zeroing Champion

daft bint