Teapvp Staff Application New Template *edit*

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by TeaPvP2, Jul 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TeaPvP2

TeaPvP2 Moderator
    Staff Member

• Minecraft Username : TeaPvP
    • Time Zone/Country : (BST) UK
    • Do you have a microphone and use Discord : Yes and yes
    • When did you first join the server : I believe it was really early 2015 or late 2014 5.0
    • Which server do you mainly play? (Red/Blue) : Red
    • Ontime : I was ontime top that map with 56 days i can contribute way over 3 hours a day
    • Have you been previously banned or muted? If so, explain why : I cannot remember if i was but i am sure in the long time i have played this server i have been banned / muted multiple times. Personally i think i have redeemed my self tho i have reported multiple bugs and do not cheat now because as the server has got older so have i.The most recent map i played i did not get muted banned kick once
    • Do you have any previous staff experience? If so, elaborate and provide proof : Yes i have owned multiple virtual private servers / dedis and worked for low player servers the biggest server i have worked for was called CruCraft with a player count of 50 - 100 players if you search Crucraft and TeaPvP i am sure you can find videos where i was a moderator and some where i was promoted to admin. Sadly all good things end and i had to resign because i got busy with college and shortly after it was closed down.
    • Why have you decided to apply for staff : Well i have always loved the OriginMC server as it was the first faction server i ever played and i decided to apply for staff because i think i could definitely help the community and help the player base especially with how active i am because in my time on the server there are moments when random players join and just hack but most staff are offline or asleep so there is not much i can do about it there is also times where people join and advertise and it takes me a day to get that player banned with a gyazo or so i want to apply for staff to give back to the server that i have had fun on these past couple years. Also as i am not just active on the server i am also active on the forums / discord and easy to contact.
    • What will you do if you are given staff : Well i will do my job as a moderator i will make sure everyone is having a cheater / rulebreaker free time i will make sure no rules are being broken and i will do the best to my abilities to keep the players happy.
    • Have you made any previous applications in the past for our server : Yes i made one April 26 2018 you can find it here that got no negative feed back no -1s and a bunch of great replies :) but was closed like the rest of the applications like you explained in the new staff application thread.
    • Do you fully understand Origin's rules : i have read thru the server rules multiple times and understand them all.
    • Is there any additional information that you think would be useful for us to know : I just want to clarify when i said staff are offline / asleep i was not trying to throw any shade at any staff members i still think they are all doing a great job IFuckingHack has banned advertisers for me same as Hulag. I would also like to mention my old ingame names like i said further in my application i was young and back then toxic but i personally think i have redeemed myself and i try my best to treat everyone with respect now.

Ontime :

[​IMG]

-------
    Edit

Made look more clean thanks for reading =)

#1 TeaPvP2, Jul 13, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2018
    MaxSolar and Memo like this.
  2. Memo

Memo Master

yes +1

Gibby and TeaPvP2 like this.
  3. FelixPvP

FelixPvP Senior Member

+1 very nice

TeaPvP2 likes this.
  4. LordPastry

LordPastry Expert

+ggx

TeaPvP2 likes this.
  5. 0x6

0x6 Moderator
    Staff Member

+1

TeaPvP2 likes this.
  6. Pr0blems

Pr0blems New Member

sorry -1 he is 17 years old and i am only 9 so maybe pedofile??

Memo, ItsKaine and TeaPvP2 like this.
  7. AsianDude1

AsianDude1 Administrator
    Staff Member

Accepted

TeaPvP2 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.