Top Voters For July 2017

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Byteflux, Aug 9, 2017.

1. Byteflux

Byteflux Administrator
    Staff Member

Greetings!

It's been a while since you've seen an announcement from me, so I thought an overdue top voters announcement would be perfect.

Stay tuned because I have another announcement coming soon, probably this weekend, regarding all of the updates that have been so far added to this season, including any new updates that I will be adding between now and the announcement.

For now, let's get right down to the top voters:

[​IMG]

I want to say thank you to all of you who vote, and thanks to the top voters for your dedication to voting, each vote matters and contributes to the growth and success of the server.

Being limited to just 3 voting sites has made it such that everyone of the top voters for the past several months have been consistently reaching the max votes. I'm really happy that there's a lot of enthusiasm to vote, but at the same time it can also be unfair. As such, we've added 2 new voting sites.

As with all the previous months where the amount of votes for all of the top voters has been the same, we'll be offering $35 in store credit to each top voter mentioned above. This will most likely change next month since we have more voting links.

Please keep in mind that store credit is not discounted with any sale.

If you are one of the top voters mentioned above, then please submit a prize claim in our support requests section on the forums. Please follow the format exactly when submitting your claim.

That's all I have for now, but again stay tuned for an upcoming announcement this weekend regarding all of the changes added to the server recently as well as any new changes being added between now and the announcement.

2. patry de star (dumbass)

3. Zeroing

Zeroing blue > red
    Staff Member

4. fificol

fificol I plowed Betty Crocker

5. h1ppietank

h1ppietank Veteran

Every single person on that list is voted by MasterMiner749 and has been for months. Hopefully 5 voting sites will change that. Cheers Byte

6. J3C

J3C Well-Known Member

No its not

7. MemoRandy

MemoRandy Champion

Every single person on that list masterminer votes for

8. J3C

J3C Well-Known Member

Oh, that's more clear

Soda_Pop and MemoRandy like this.