Welcome To Season 3

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Byteflux, May 6, 2017.

1. Byteflux

Byteflux Administrator
    Staff Member

It's been about a week since Season 3 went live, and I hope most, if not all of you are having a good season thusfar.

I just wanted to check in with any changes I forgot to announce in the initial changelog as well as announce how the TNT filling from chests will work.

These are the changes that went live on reset day which were not announced in the original post:
    • Sell Stick and /sell tax increased from 20% to 35%. We made this change as part of our effort to balance the ridiculously broken economy from last map.
    • Bedrock price increased from 100k to 500k each. This was an obvious change, bedrock was simply too accessible in large quantities, it had to be nerfed. There are no plans to buff the durability, at the moment we're happy with the the cost and durability of bedrock.
    • Witches drop potions. Currently they only drop Splash Healing 2, Str 2, Speed 2 and Fire Res Ext potions. The rates for each of the different potions varies, but they do drop splash healing pots the most.
    As promised in the changelog, a new feature has been added which allows you to /fill dispensers with TNT stored in chests in your faction's land.

To use this feature, place a sign on a chest in your land and write in the text [TntFill] as the first line. If you've done this correctly, your sign text will turn blue which indicates that your chest has been registered as a TNT storage chest. If the sign text is red, this means you don't have the tntfill faction permission. This permission is also needed in order to /fill from the chests.

You may currently not have more than 10 storage chests for TNT. When attempting to /fill, only the first 10 chests added will be searched. I have plans to add an /f upgrade soon which will boost the amount of TNT storage chests that you are allowed to have.

Don't forget TNT is being enabled very soon.

Scuba likes this.
  2. patry de star (dumbass)

3. Awadow

Awadow New Member

Jheeez sounds sick lad

4. Relicum

Relicum Active Member

@Byteflux Thks for your hard work, looking forard to testing the tnt feature.

One thing you mention stacker a while back, i noticed it returned last map but still with the 30 second cool down. No cool down was to op with released but 30 sec cool down that last dev then introduced made it not worth using, do you think a 10 sec cool down might be worth a try, that way it couldn't be used to stop raids in a flash but would still have a use for patching etc but not having to wait 30 secs each time. Only a suggestion by the way.

5. SunySideUp

SunySideUp ^ #1
    Staff Member

6. Zeroing

Zeroing :>
    Staff Member

7. Infiniti

Infiniti Active Member

phenomenal

8. Zeroing

Zeroing :>
    Staff Member